Show Summary:If you’re a concrete contractor looking to generate stamped concrete leads online, there are many ways you can go about doing so. With Google being the #1 search engine, and getting traffic via Google Ads, SEO & Local Maps optimization being a crucial part of your marketing strategy, contractors need to understand the importance of choosing the right keywords to help them get the right types of concrete projects. In this episode, we covered “stamped concrete keywords”. For stamped concrete, there are different types of keywords that we covered and how we would use them on our Concrete Marketing Plan for our clients.
- Stamped Concrete – this is the most competitive term, everyone tends to go after that in many cases does not produce as many leads or conversions as you’d think. This is a great keyword to rank for in organic search and Google Maps and set this as a 6-12 month target. This keyword should be geo-targeted to attract prospects within your service area.
- Stamped Concrete Contractors – this is a high-intent keyword from prospects in the research phase looking for a concrete contractor that does stamped concrete. A great keyword to target on Google Ads, SEO & Google Maps optimization. Keep in mind you should always optimize for your cities as well as your “near me”
- Stamped Concrete Cost – This is a great keyword to target via Google ads as well as a blog post. We’ve gotten many conversions for our clients by targeting prospects looking for “cost” related keywords.
- Stamped concrete around pool slippery – This is a great keyword for a blog post. When you create content you want to create content that not just targets prospects who are ready to buy now but are in the process of getting to know your services and want more information. Creating this type of content will help you build relevance and trust on Google.
- Stamped concrete backyard ideas – This keyword is a great blog post that could be used on a Google Ad or Facebook Ad campaign targeting those prospects who are still looking for ideas for their project. Presenting this information and showing transformations will help you stand out from your competitors.
- BONUS: Patterned Concrete – Are you targeting these keywords? There is a whole world behind patterned concrete that targets prospects looking for stamped concrete but don’t know
- Use Google Keyword Planner to find local trending keywords for your service offering, in this case, stamped concrete.
- Use Keyword Shitter, to come up with more keyword ideas.
- Run keywords through Google Keyword Planner to validate search intent.
- Categorize stamped concrete keywords by intent.
- Plan your marketing campaign.
- Google Keyword Planner
- Keyword Shitter
- Concrete Leads Ideas
- Schedule a Concrete Marketing Plan Strategy Call