What To Expect When Starting A Facebook Ads Campaign For Your Concrete Coatings or Decorative Concrete Business
At Concrete Marketing Crew, we specialize in helping concrete coating & decorative concrete contractors generate leads & book more estimates that turn into paying projects.
One of our core programs is the Decorative Concrete Projects Accelerator+ program, which includes a proven Facebook Advertising campaign that generates the type of leads you need to sell more of the projects you want to work on.
There are two common scenarios epoxy flooring, concrete coating, and decorative concrete contractors run through when launching an advertising campaign on Facebook with us.
1. New Facebook Accounts & New Ad Accounts
To run a Facebook Ads campaign the right way, you’ll need to have three specific elements set up the right way.
If you are just getting started, you’ll need to get those created the right way and completely fill out every bit of information you need to ensure we don’t run into any advertising problems down the line.
*If you don’t have these set up the right way and are worried that you’ll get it wrong, no worries. We will assist you through the process of setting these up during our onboarding call.
When you are getting started with us, our Concrete Marketing Crew team will request access to your Facebook Business Manager, and run ads through there.
Here’s what you can expect with New Accounts:
If your Facebook ad account and business page is brand new, it will take longer to get ads approved and campaigns up and running. We first would have to populate your page to establish trust with Facebook before we can start launching ads.
If it’s a brand new Facebook Ad Account you can expect to pay more for lead generation at first. The lead cost will be higher than an account that has history and pixelated data.
2. Established Facebook Accounts
If you are an operating business, currently advertising on your own, or transferring over from another concrete coating marketing agency, we’ll ensure a smooth transition by getting permissions from your Facebook Business Manager, Ads Account & Business Page.
Here’s what you can expect with Established Facebook Accounts
If you’ve already been advertising on Facebook and we are taking over your ads account, we are going to ensure your Facebook Business manager gets set up the right way and verify and secure your ads account to ensure security and compliance, and overall healthiness on your ads account.
If you have been running ads successfully and you have a Facebook business manager with a Facebook ads account that has run over $1000 in the past, then our takeoff process is fairly easy as long as we have admin access to your account so we can run our playbook.
If you’ve already advertised we will run a 21-step Facebook Ad account audit, gather geo-and interest data, and then launch our Facebook ads campaign.
Best Practices for All Decorative Concrete & Concrete Coatings Facebook Ad Campaigns
- We need domain access so we can set up landing pages. We’ll do it all for you but you need to provide login information and enable 2-step authentication.
- Getting access to images that are not on Facebook will help us get higher-resolution images that we can use for videos and edit for our ad campaigns.
- If we use images from Facebook sometimes might not have the highest resolution images and ads may look pixelated. For best results recommend either giving us access to your company cam, dropbox you can upload your images to our google drive which we will provide access to.
- Failure to pay ads will result in ad accounts being suspended until the balance is paid.
- Having 2-factor authentication and business information updates will increase Facebook’s trust factors.
- Update as much information as possible on your business manager as well as verify your account.
Now you know what to expect when you are running a Facebook Ads campaign for your concrete coating or decorative concrete business. Our Concrete Marketing Crew takes pride in what we do, and it is our goal to provide a successful experience to our clients from day one.
Welcome to Concrete Marketing Crew! We are excited to get working with you.