Are you looking for ways to get more floor coating leads for your epoxy flooring business? In this article, you’ll learn some of the best ways to generate more leads for your epoxy flooring or concrete coatings business. You will also get a few tips on how to convert those leads into booked installs. So, whether you are just starting out or you have been in business for a while, this blog post is for you!
Table of Contents
How To Get More Flooring Leads For Your Epoxy Floor Coatings Business
This guide applies to you whether you beautiful install metallic epoxy floors, one-day garage floors, polyaspartic, or epoxy flooring and want more residential flooring projects.
1) Map Out The Ideal Flooring Customer Avatar
In order to get more flooring leads for your epoxy business, the first step is to identify your target market. Who are the individuals or businesses that would be most interested in your services? Where do they live? What type of vehicles do they drive? How big is the property they own? Are they married with kids? Do they have pool decks? This process is also known as the avatar creation process.
2) Organize Your Strategy
Once you have a good understanding of your target market and your customer avatar, you can begin developing marketing strategies that will reach them. Most epoxy flooring contractors just go to Facebook groups and ask their peers for feedback, but end up making poor decisions in their lead generation efforts because they lack the strategy.
The epoxy flooring marketing experts at Concrete Marketing Crew have narrowed down the best working inbound lead generation strategies for epoxy flooring contractors to get more quality flooring leads, book more estimates and schedule more floor installs.
Here’s an optimal digital marketing strategy for epoxy flooring companies:
- Invest in a High-Converting Epoxy Flooring Website. Your website is the storefront of your business online. This is where potential customers will look at your flooring services and understand your process. Most epoxy flooring websites are not built to convert traffic into new leads.
- Introduce Yourself To All Contractors & Service Providers In Your Area. You can land more commercial flooring jobs by simply making a list of all the contractors, architects, and construction companies in your service area and making a weekly introduction to a handful of them. If you have a website, you can create a website page dedicated to building partnerships with these types of companies.
- Search Engine Optimization that targets the right prospects actively seeking for your services. Beware, most marketing agencies get this wrong. Search engines are here to stay. Your job as a business owner is to make it easy for new customers to find you. By optimizing your online presence with a professional company you will land more local customers and grow your business online.
- Grow Online Reviews By 25 Or More Positive Reviews every 90 days. Reviews are no longer an option, especially for new flooring business owners. Build it into your customer service process to collect more reviews from old and new customers.
- Get Inbound Leads via Facebook Ads, TikTok Ads, YouTube Ads. You can significantly grow your lead volume by advertising on Social Media. This is not about boosting a post, but instead, it’s about getting more flooring leads by running a marketing campaign targeting your potential customers.
- Get Phone Calls From Your Google Business Profile. Claim your Google Business Profile, also known as your Google My Business Listing, and optimize it to get more flooring leads from the local maps search results. These listings show up on the top of the first page results and get over 25% of the clicks from local customers.
- Kickstart Your Inbound Calls with Targeted Google Ads. Google Ads can be expensive if it is handled by someone who does not understand the floor coatings industry. When ran well, Google ads can help generate the best flooring leads for your flooring company.
- Invest In Local Trade Shows. Local home remodeling trade shows can be a gold mine for contractors. You can connect with a potential customer face to face and make a lasting impression by having a professional image and good marketing materials to hand out.
- Have a Referral Strategy. Incentivize and motivate satisfied customers to share your business name with anyone who is looking for a flooring expert like yourself in your service area. Referrals should be the backbone of every business, and are hard to scale, but when married with the right online marketing strategies, it can be the best lead generator for your company.
Getting Started Marketing & Generating Leads For Your Epoxy Flooring Business
The epoxy flooring business is booming. The market for this type of flooring is expected to grow by nearly $13 billion in the next five years. With such a large potential market, now is the time to start marketing your epoxy flooring business and generating leads.
Here are some tips to get you started:
- Collect and organize the best pictures of your crew and your epoxy flooring and concrete floor coatings work.
- Make a list of your service area cities where your potential customers are and where you’d like to get more qualified leads from.
- Build a new company website or optimize your current epoxy flooring website optimized to show up in the search results and receive leads
- Kickstart a targeted Google Ads Pay Per Click campaign with a healthy budget to get a steady stream of exclusive flooring leads
- Run a Facebook Ads campaign to get even more flooring leads and build an omnipresent brand
- As soon as you complete your flooring jobs, train your crew leaders to encourage customers to leave a 5-star review and take pictures of your work
- Canvas your service area and generate flooring leads by door knocking on neighbors in the area where you’re installing garage floors in the neighborhood
If you are a floor coatings business owner, looking for more quality leads, connect with a specialized marketing company like Concrete Marketing Crew that can help you get started and maximize leads for your concrete flooring company.
Lead Generation Strategies For Epoxy Flooring & Concrete Coating Businesses
If you’re a flooring contractor in the business of epoxy flooring or concrete coatings, then you know that generating leads is essential to your success. There are a number of ways to generate flooring leads, as mentioned above, but not all methods are created equal.
Lead generation companies like Angie’s List and HomeAdvisor will have contractors believe that all leads they sell are exclusive leads. They promise superior quality assurance, great success with their program, but when looking at the leads provided, they are mostly shared with other contractors, leaving you, the business owner, chasing leads and getting nickel and dimed.
As part of the epoxy flooring lead generation strategy offered at Concrete Marketing Crew, there are 2 ways to get and maximize epoxy flooring contractor leads.
1) Inbound Leads Through Online Advertising
Service professionals who have grown into profitable and successful businesses understand the power of inbound leads from Organic Google Search and Pay Per Click.
Believe it or not, lead generating companies invest millions of dollars in growing their brand via pay-per-click, get their websites ranked on the first page of Google for a multitude of services, and they sell their leads in multiple ways after generating them. So why not do this for your business to grow your business brand instead?
If you believe in your business for the long term, consider running an inbound search strategy via Google Ads, and generate flooring leads that are searching for your services.
2) Push Advertising
Think of push advertising as every lead generation effort you may consider that involves a social media campaign like Facebook Ads, TikTok Ads, YouTube Ads.
You can target prospects by interest, 10X your lead volume, and flood your business with exclusive flooring leads but push advertising leads will require a more thorough follow-up than an inbound lead.
Think about it. An inbound lead comes to you predisposed. A push advertising lead comes to you interested in what you’ve got but needs to be sold properly through a combination of text reminders, email marketing follow-ups, multiple callbacks in order to schedule an estimate.
Grow Your Flooring Company The Right Way Online
The internet has transformed the way we do business. It’s never been easier to reach your target audience and connect with ideal local customers who need and want your epoxy flooring and concrete coatings services. But, as any seasoned entrepreneur will tell you, getting noticed online is only half the battle. The real challenge is generating leads that turn into sales.
Providing good service, making it easy for customers to find your business, building a reputable brand and showing up consistently everywhere your customers are hanging out on Google or Social Media, will ensure you not only generate more concrete coatings and epoxy flooring leads but turn those leads into booked installations.
Want help growing your concrete coatings or epoxy flooring business online but don’t know where to start?
Reach out to Concrete Marketing Crew. They are the #1 online marketing company specialized in marketing concrete floor coatings and decorative concrete contractors. Google them or visit their website at concretemarketingcrew.com